Monday, June 08, 2009

Am I Qualified?

Times went very fast, a week went by. It means I complete one week of my language, there are only 9 weeks remain. I'm not sure that I can pass the final exam after ten weeks of training, but the only words that I can say is "I will do my best".

I definitely have some problems with my learning so far, that's why I ask myself "Am I qualified?" The teaching style here is totally different than Australia. The English I learned in Australia is General English, the skills can be used in our general life easily and I think it is more useful for our life, but what I am going to do in USA is to go to graduate school, therefore the general English skills might not enough for my purpose, that's why the language school here provide the preparation course for university. It's really harder than general English, the learning here point out my weakness as I have known already, that's why I feel so scared now. I know I have to calm down then focus on my learning instead of worrying about the things that still not happen so far. Should I call help? Who can help me? I think I have had enough experiences to handle the nervous situation, right? Anyway, try hard. Don't bring to much bad thinking to current life, just proceed the learning with school's schedule, I know everything will become better than beginning.

I know I can do it, I am the best. Go~

No comments: