Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Level III - A Nice Beginning

In order to have topics about using English for today's homework so I write down to write a post today. As for the topic of today's post, I think I also have to record it because it is a good result and beginning to my studying life in Texas.

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, I was impacted by some reasons so I thought I might not perform well on yesterday's replacement test. In this morning, I would know what Level I would attend. Finally, I was in Level III. It's really a good news to me that I can start in Level III as I expect. I know I still have to try hard then pass all exams and get high scores in order to go to master program on fall.

There's nothing about my class need to be recorded because it just the beginning of summer term. But we still had another test in this afternoon, teacher said the test was to check our level is suitable for us or not, but I didn't think there is a good way to check our level. I probably know how to use some grammars but I don't know real name about the grammar, how could I write down the correct answer for the test, right? But I don't wanna show my feeling to teacher because this is the traditional action in this language school. Anyway, I have no choice, I only can follow the instruction and request from school's teacher.

Time is a little bit late in Texas now, I have to leave then write my today's homework, it's very important for me to get the points. I think the more points I can get is better for my learning. OK, see you. I hope my tomorrow's course will get better and better.

No comments: