Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preparation for Application of Graduate Courses

To prepare the application for graduate courses is not a easy way, lots of things need to be done within this month, so I have to prepare all documents within this week, I hope that I can complete the preparation and take it to agent by tomorrow. Hereunder is my checklist:
1) Certificate of Bachelor : on going, need to be prepared by university
2) Certificate of Grade : on going, need to be prepared by university
3) Certificate of Balance : done, issued by bank
4) Curriculum Vitae : done, prepared by applicant and reviewed by expert
5) Statement of Purpose (SOP, Study Plan) : on going, under reviewed by expert
6) Recommendation : done, need to be issued by professor or managers
7) Certificate of Working : on going, need to be issued by last companies
8) Certificate of other related courses or ability : done

After I reviewed the checklist, I found lots of things are under preparation, but consultant suggest that everything can be ready by tomorrow. There are some things can't be controlled by myself. I wish everything were done now. Well, pray to God for help. God bless you and me.

No comments: