Thursday, March 05, 2009

Good Friends

How many good friends do you have? I have some, but two of them are very important to me. We've known each other since we were in junior high school. The duration is almost over 20 years. Do you have good friends as long years as me? If yes, I think you might also have the same feeling as me, and the feeling is " yes, I'm lucky."

Sometimes, it's really hard to keep a relationship more than 20 years, except family. That's why I feel I'm so lucky to have two important friends more than 20 years. Today, they came to my house, then we had a short talk. The chairperson is Lucia, and the recorder is Mavis, I'm the member of the meeting. ha ha... it's really funny, right? But I still hasn't received the meeting minutes from Mavis. Hey Mavis, if you see this Blog, don't forget to send the meeting minutes to me.

Actually, we didn't talk much today because the time is late, and they still have to go to work tomorrow. But I feel very happy to see them, I can share me thinking and plan to them, I also can know their recent life. We don't have to talk too much, but we can feel we care about each other very much.

Well, I don't plan to post too much in this article, I just wanna say I'm so happy and lucky to have these two important friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tina
I seen your blog, but as for the meeting minutes....pls let it be....hahaha.
It's also so nice to me to have friends like you two~~
Always take care yourself and remember that we always by your side .GO GO GO~~Run after your American dream.