Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ride a kangaroo in Australia

澳洲騎袋鼠-- Yes, you're right, this is the blog of my classmate "Mandy" who I met in Langports. You also can see the link at the right side of my Blog. I think you might feel a little bit strange why I use her blog's name to be my post today, this is because I wanna recommend her blog.

Today, I read her blog, and I laughed for every posts. Most of her posts are really funny, I think you may like it, so I strong recommend her blog. Mandy is a good girl, she is also kind to me when my sister and I studied in Australia, it's very nice to meet a good friend in other country. We still keep in touch so far. When she stay in Australia, she publish a post everyday and she can count how many days that she stay there. The number of her post is 204, it means Mandy has been staying in Australia for 204 days. Please visit her blog to see her amusing life in Australia, you also can reach Mandy's blog via the link http://www.wretch.cc/blog/huihsin&category_id=11583369

Dear Mandy~ I recommend your blog today, I think you will become as famous as jojam gradually.

No comments: