Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This One (Crying Like a Child)

As for the title you read, this is a new song of a Japanese singer "Utada/宇多田".

Yesterday, I went to the CD shop to buy a new CD of Aoyama Thelma/青山テルマ, because I like the song that I heard from the commercial. After I checked with staff, she told me there is no stock in their shop now, what a pity. At the same time, I heard some songs that played in the shop, I guessed these songs were sang by Utada, so I asked the staff to confirm my guess. The staff told me the songs were sang by Utada exactly. At last, I bought the new CD of Utada instead of Aoyama.

After finished doing my shopping, I went back to my home. Of coz, I heard the new CD after I went back to my home. I liked the new CD that I bought, the most favorite songs are "Come Back to Me" and "This One". In the beginning, I didn't know the lyric of the song "This One", but I had much feeling about the melody. After I read lyric of "This One", I found I have some feeling similar to the lyric. Sometime I feel that I want to cry when I listen to the song. Do I have some one who I like now? Yes, I definitely have one, but I don't have any chance to talk to the man "Mr. Secret". That's why I wrote down my feeling here.

Is it possible to change our relationship in the future? I hope so.

No comments: