Monday, March 16, 2009

TOEIC TEST

I just finished my TOEIC test on this Sunday. My English ability is better than my Japanese ability, but I don't have any evidence to prove my English ability. By the way, I have passed JPTL 4, this is a Japanese certification test.

This is my first time for TOIEC test. After I finished the test, I got shock for my English confidence. When I did the practice at home, I found the listening part is not difficult for me, I almost could got correct answer around 90%. But when a attended the test, I felt the test is a little harder than I expected. As for the reading part, it was also harder than I expected, there were lots of questions so that I couldn't finish within 75 minutes, there were lots of articles to read.

Actually, I have no idea what score I am going to get so far, but I still hope that I can get a good score as I expect.

No comments: